Building Hours and Access
Building Management Office Hours
8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F
Closed Sat & Sun
Building is accessible 24/7 for tenants.
Loading Dock Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 6:00pm
Freight Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 1:00pm
Gurney Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 6:00pm (Available 24/7 for tenants with building access card)
Garage Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 12:00am and Saturday, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Access Control System
Market Square is a closed building which requires an access card at all times. The Historic Lobby is staffed 24/7 by building security. The 6-Pack Lobby, closest to 9th street, can be accessed after hours by using an access card on the reader to the right of the door. Tenant visitors must be registered on the Angus Anywhere Visitor Request system prior to arrival. On arrival, guests are required to show valid photo identification to the security guard on duty. A Visitor Badge will be provided to the guest to wear and an email will be automatically sent to the tenant host notifying of the guest's arrival. Security will call upstairs to the tenant if they do not have an Angus Anywhere Visitor request confirming access to the tenant's suite. For inquiries or assistance with the Visitor Request system, please contact the management office.
Tenants may access the building after-hours by using their building access card on the reader at the side door closest to the security guard desk. No person will be allowed to enter the building and gain access to the floors after business hours, weekends or holidays, without using a building access card.
Visitor Access Rules:
- Tenants must register all guests in visitor management system.
- Visitors will be required to check in with building security and must show form of identification.
- Visitors will only be granted access to a tenant floor if they are registered in the visitor management system.
- If a visitor is not registered in the system, building security will make one phone call to tenant’s
designated contact. If the designated tenant contact cannot be reached, the visitor will have to contact
tenant directly for access
Vendor/Contractor Access Rules:
- Scope of work and drawings (if applicable) need to be submitted to landlord for review for all noncosmetic work. Landlord has 10 business days to respond to tenant with comments and/or questions.
- Once scope of work is approved by landlord, the Contractor Access Request Form must be filled out by tenant and submitted to the Property Management Office 48 hours in advance of scheduling approved work and a certificate of insurance must be in place.
- Vendors will be required to check in with security prior to starting approved work. If a key or access
- card is required, vendor must leave driver license with security in exchange for a key or access card.
- Vendors are not authorized to schedule work directly with Property Management on behalf of tenants.
- Noisy, dusty or odorous work is not permitted during business hours. This type of work must follow theguidelines provided in the Market Square Construction Standards manual.
- All small deliveries (not more than two (2) trips on the elevator and 30 minutes in the loading dock) canbe made between the hours of 5:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday via the gurney elevator.
- Use of the gurney elevator is on a first come, first serve basis during this time frame.
- Delivery personnel will be required to check in with security located at the loading dock. Small deliveries do not need to be scheduled in advance; however, tenants are to provide the Property Management Office with a list of vendors that will be performing such deliveries on a regular basis.
- If a delivery must be made outside the above mentioned time frame, it must be scheduled at least 72 hours in advance through the Property Management Office and subject to a gurney elevator fee.
Large Deliveries/Moves/Construction Deliveries & Haul Outs:
- Large deliveries and/or moves must be scheduled to take place after hours (before 5:00am or after6:00pm). This must be coordinated 72 hours in advance through the Property Management Office andsubject to gurney/freight elevator fee.
- The freight elevator and/or the gurney elevator may be used for large deliveries.